The stainless steel electric heating pipe is easy to freeze and crack. The stainless steel electric heating pipe uses stainless steel as the sheath, the magnesium oxide rod as the inner core, as the filler of magnesium oxide powder, and the nickel-chrome wire as the heating wire. It can be roughly divided into single-head electric heating tube and double-head electric heating tube.
1. The faucets and water pipes outside the house should be installed with antifreeze equipment (antifreeze bolts, antifreeze wooden boxes, etc.).
2. If there is a water pipe in the room, paste the door and window seams, and pay attention to the insulation inside the room.
3. There is icy place in the house. It should also be wrapped in sacks and twined with straw rope.
4. The covered sand soil washed away by the flood during the rainy season should be filled up before winter to prevent the soil layer from being too shallow and the water pipe from freezing and cracking.
5. Once the water pipe is frozen, do not bake it with water or boil it with water (that will damage the water pipe and faucet due to sudden expansion)