I. Overview of flange electric heating tube
Flange electric heating tube (also known as plug-in electric heater): It is a U-shaped tubular electric heating element, which is installed on the flange cover according to the design specifications of different heating media and according to the power configuration requirements. A large amount of heat is conducted to the heated medium to increase the temperature of the medium, which meets the required process requirements. When the temperature of the medium reaches the set value required by the process, the control system adjusts the output power of the electric heater after PID calculation according to the temperature sensor signal to achieve temperature control of the resistive load of the heating element. Make the temperature of the medium uniform to meet the required requirements. When the heating element is over-temperature or low liquid level, the interlocking protection device of the heating element immediately cuts off the heating power to prevent the heating element from burning out and prolongs the service life.
Flange type electric heating pipe flanges are generally divided into threaded flanges and flat flanges. The dimensions of threaded flanges are generally 1 inch, 1.2 inch, 1.5 inch, and 2 inch. Wire flanged pipes are generally applicable. For small power heating, the general power is set to several kilowatts to dozens of kilowatts. Plane flanges are available in sizes from DN10 to DN1200. Different powers are designed according to customer requirements. Generally, high-power flanged electric heating pipes are flat flanges, ranging from several kilowatts to hundreds of kilowatts. Common voltage: 200V-220V-380V, power varies according to the heating size according to the heating size: 3KW-4.5KW-6KW-8KW-9KW-10KW-12KW-15KW-18KW-21KW, etc., usually by 3-6-9 The double-headed heating tube is assembled by TIG welding to the flange.
Classification of flanged electric heating pipes
1.Heat-sink electric heating tube for oven
2. Sauna heating tube
3.Electric heating pipe for water tank of rice cooker
4. Fastener installation tubular electric heating element for electric heating boiler
5. Tubular electric heating elements for flange-mounted electric heating boilers
6.Air electric heating tube
7. Liquid electric heating tube
8. Boiler electric heating pipe, etc.
Working principle of flange type electric heating pipe
When an electric current passes through the high-temperature resistance wire, the heat generated is diffused to the surface of the metal pipe through the crystalline magnesium oxide powder, and then transferred to the heated part or the air to achieve the purpose of heating. It is an element that converts electrical energy into thermal energy. Heats various flowing or stationary liquids or gases by forced convection or natural convection.
Application range of flange type electric heating pipe
The flange electric heating pipe and electric heating pipe can be widely used for heating water, oil, air, nitrate solution, acid solution, alkali solution and low melting point metals (aluminum, zinc, tin, pasteurized alloy).
1. Pipe heater: The flange electric heating pipe is mainly used to install in the air blowing pipe of the air heating system for blowing hot air. It can also be used as heating elements for various ovens and electric furnaces.
2. Nitrate solution solution, oil, water heating: The tubular electric heating element formed by bending is welded to the flange. Flange electric heating tubes are used for heating in open and closed solution tanks and circulation systems.
3.Single-end heater: This flange electric heating tube is used to work in a heating medium that cannot be wired at both ends, and is suitable for use in equipment such as core boxes and core shooters.
Fifth, the production process and characteristics of flange electric heating pipe
Most of the flanged electric heating pipes are manufactured by argon arc welding to connect the electric heating pipes to the flanges for centralized heating, or a form of fastening device, that is, each electric heating pipe is welded with a fastener. Then lock the flange cover with a nut. Pipes and fasteners are welded by argon arc, and do not leak. The sealing part of the fastener adopts scientific technology.
Six, the advantages of flanged electric heating pipe
The flange electric heating pipe is welded on the flange by a plurality of heating pipes to concentrate heating. It is mainly used for heating in open and closed solution tanks and circulation systems. Has the following advantages:
1. Has good thermal efficiency and uniform heat generation.
2. High temperature and corrosion resistance.
3. Has good stable performance.
4. The surface power is large, which makes the air heating surface load 2 to 4 times.
5. The flange electric heating pipe uses thick-walled seamless stainless steel pipe, imported high-temperature magnesium oxide powder and sealing material, so that the temperature can reach 900 ° C, and it will not be damaged by dry burning in the temporarily dehydrated state.
6. The atmosphere-protected blackened mesh belt furnace is subjected to a high temperature nitriding treatment process at 1060 ° C, which improves the high temperature resistance and corrosion resistance of the electric heating tube and ensures the service life.
7. The sealing part of the fastener adopts scientific technology, and the single replacement is extremely convenient, which greatly saves future maintenance costs.
8. The flange electric heating pipe is highly dense and compact in structure. Because the whole is short and dense, it has good stability and does not require a bracket for installation.
9. Select imported and domestic materials, scientific production technology and strict quality management to ensure the electric heating performance of electric heating pipes.
10. Long service life: The main technical indicators are implemented according to JB / T2379-93 "Metal tubular electric heating element" and JB / T 4088-99 "Daily tubular electric heating element", and the product service life is ≥4000h. The product is suitable for the processing of various industrial electric heating boilers.